/* Nested Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ /* --------------------------------------------- Expandable post: initializing java variables ----------------------------------------------- */

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sekat al Teeh (the path astray)

Assalamu aleikum,
I've been meaning to post this up with a rough translation - but I'm busy, so I figure better something is better than nothing. When I get around to it, I will add a summary of what it says in English. InshaAllah I'll post the links for the mp3 audio too.

The nasheed is about youth who go on the path that leads astray; specifically, it is in response to the rash, agressive and baseless acts perpetrated in the Middle East. It's in the Gulf dialect of Arabic commonly spoken in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and other places. It's a great nasheed, and very valid.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please also give us the context...

Sat Oct 06, 10:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As salaamu 'alaikum Shajarah,

Can you please put up the translation for this nasheed?

JazakiAllah Khair.

Thu Jan 17, 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home