/* Nested Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ /* --------------------------------------------- Expandable post: initializing java variables ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

*Sweetplay* Speed Grid Challenge - Multiplication

Assalamu aleikum,

I just had a class recently on the usefulness of teaching mental math, so it's interesting that I found this now:

Speed Grid Challenge - Multiplication
You have to choose two numbers that make a specified product, and try to answer all the questions before the timer runs out. It gets your brain working.

From one of the webpages of the Oswego City School District; Oswego, New York.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susu said...

Assalmau aleikum! I managed 8 in 2mins.. Question is, does one then increase the number of sums, or the number of minutes, or both??!

I miss u! :(

Tue Feb 05, 08:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too.. only 8 in 2 mins.. quite hard or my mental math is poor?

aunty fauziah :)

Sat Feb 09, 08:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home