/* Nested Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ /* --------------------------------------------- Expandable post: initializing java variables ----------------------------------------------- */

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

*Eye Candy* A is for Allah - video

Assalamu aleikum,

I am sure many of you have heard the old children's song, "A is for Allah" by Yusuf Islam. I just found a video of the song, and I think it's lovely. There seems to be another version of this video with better colour and Zain Bikha's version sung; I haven't found the full cut of that, and besides, I prefer the original Yusuf Islam track. I really like this video, and have no qualms about it whatsoever, which is quite awesome to say as far as videos go. Do enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home